POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved Portal - 2 Final : Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final
From: Chris B
Date: 7 Mar 2006 11:13:25
Message: <440db125@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
>A number of things have been corrected, changed or added. I consider this
> the final version, but comments are always appreciated!
>
> Thomas

That's looking fantastic.

The pigeons are a nice touch and the pile of grit.
The cat looks safer now, but the ladders still look a bit of a health and
safety issue with nothing securing them :-)

The image on the section of wall closest to the camera looks blurred and the
wall and floor beneath the birds nest looks cleaner than I've ever seen any
wall or floor beneath a birds nest.

Still a beautiful piece of work.
Congratulations.

Regards,